Because stoke factor is gender-blind, we brought the Vantage Women's into the mix. Using Aerocore construction that features Koroyd, it simultaneously maximizes full coverage protection and increased airflow. For the most custom fit, the Vantage Women's offers the women's-specific X-Static lining, as well as the Boa 360 fit system, with a 360° halo design. Combine all this with the Smith-pioneered AirEvac2 technology for goggle integration, and the Vantage Women's delivers the perfect blend of technology and style.
BOA FS360 Fit System
Taking customized fit to the next level, Smith introduces the Boa FS360 Fit System. With a full 360° halo design, this system advances the category by offering both forward and lateral fit adjustments. Feel the fit system snug to the head in a full halo, allowing for a "floating" effect that eliminates helmet hot spots. Offering Boa's standard intuitive dial system for on-the-fly micro-adjustability, along with vertical adjustment options, the Boa FS360 Fit System is a best-in-class fit system, offered in Smith's market-leading Vantage helmet.
- Hybrid shell construction
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd
- Low-profile dual regulator adjustable climate control
- 21 vents
- Adjustable Boa FS360 fit system
- Women's XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Snapfit SL2 earpads
- AirEvac2 ventilation
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
|Matte Black / Large||715757544799||H18-VAMBLG||VAN32624793M|