Join Our Team
We’re incredibly passionate about both skis, and bicycles. If you share our passion and are a hardworking team player looking for a fantastic career opportunity, we want to hear from you. We hire energetic sales staff and talented bicycle mechanics for part time and full time positions. Together, our team provides an exceptional ski, and bicycle retail experience to each and every person who visits us.
Hiring Now: Experienced Bike Mechanic
Gerk’s Ski and Cycle is seeking a full time Experienced Bicycle Mechanic. If you are looking for a change with a semi- flexible schedule, and a fun friendly working environment, please apply today. We are Established, Respected, Knowledgeable, Professional, Customer focused, People-loving, Friendly bike shop.
• Welcome and identify customer needs. Explain products and services to customers.
• Perform customer bike repairs and tune-ups on standard bicycles as well as e-bikes. We will help train you on e-bikes, but prior bike experience is required.
• Perform shop maintenance
• Support Service & Repair flow, warranty claims, and follow up with customers.
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints and insure 100% Customer Satisfaction experience.
• Must have verifiable and demonstrable bicycle mechanic skills and a passion for bikes.
• Prior Retail Sales, Customer Service experience. E-Bike experience is BIG PLUS.
• Applicant must be dependable, have reliable transportation, available to work Saturdays & Sundays and some peak weekdays.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have fun with it.
• Be trust worthy and a likeable/ friendly/ welcoming personality.
• Skill to build rapport and store confidence with customers.
• Compensation based on prior bike wrenching experience and other value you bring to our team.
• Health care
• Shop perks & bike industry discounts.