- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
$69.99 - $79.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
$59.99 - $65.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Sure, there are plenty of lightweight XC forks out there, but racing demands so much more. Nimble handling, gram-obsessed weight, buttery damping—combined, they all make the difference between a good fork and a great fork. And with this in mind, the all-new RockShox SID World Cup Brain fork has been completely redesigned to meet the demands of XC racing, and hyperbole aside, we can confidently say that it sets the bar for race-worthy performance. The all-new Brain damper uses position sensitive technology for better chassis balance and traction. It does this while retaining the ability to separate rider input from bump events on the trail—just some of the incredible stuff that Brain is known for. The new technology can now remain active during the initial 25mm of travel, and this creates a much more balanced riding position and supple front-end feel. In turn, this goes a long way in reducing rider fatigue. And although the fork feels more active initially, as soon as you standup to get on the gas, the forward shift in weight naturally compresses the fork into the platform. So yeah, you'll feel well supported and efficient during hard sprint efforts. Incredibly, Brain does all this while keeping you in control and riding smooth on rough terrain without any need for extra cables and lockout levers on the handlebars. The World Cup Brain edition of the SID is not just a slight upgrade over the RLC and XX models, either. Along with the integrated Brain technology, it utilizes a carbon fiber steerer and crown, which reduce weight by over 100 grams and increases the overall stiffness. Also adding to the stiffness of is the short-travel-specific design. Leaving the 120-millimeter segment to the trail category, RockShox’s engineers were able to focus on the 80- to 100-millimeter travel range, and therefore develop lighter and stiffer uppers and air shafts. This new design, along with SRAM's Torque Caps (they create an enhanced interface between the hub and fork dropout), Power Bulge technology that reinforces the lowers, and 110-millimeter Boost spacing, keeps torsional stiffness high, allowing you to point-and-shoot while descending. Last, but certainly not least, on the feature spec is the Solo Air spring that’s customizable with RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens. The Solo Air spring lets you adjust pressure with a single Schrader valve that controls the pressure in both the positive and negative air chambers, making adjustments to pressure simple and intuitive. To customize ramp-up preference, RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens can be added to create a suspension curve that’s custom to your preferences. - Tapered Full Carbon Steerer tube - Top-adjust Brain damper w/ Position Sensitive technology - 110mm spacing with Torque Cap compatibility - 100mm of travel
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
The No.7 Road fork is a thoroughly modern design, compatible with road bikes that utilize tapered steerer tubes. Features include 9mm x 100mm QR dropouts and brake mount for short-reach caliper rim brakes, to easily accommodate standard road wheels. The fork offers low weight, precise handling and tire clearance for up to 700 x 28c tires. - 9mm x 100mm spacing - For use with short reach caliper rim brakes - 700 x 28c max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 1 - For use on paved surfaces - Includes Whisky Parts Co. compression plug - Axle to Crown Length: 367 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Offset: 43 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Straight - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 mm - Weight: 370 g - Wheel Size: 700c , 650b - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 30c
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
One of the most successful and hard-working RockShox forks of all times capitalizes on the innovations born for the latest SID. A chassis that combines Reba’s classic XC performance with light trail duties and a proven Motion Control RL damper completes the package, making Reba as capable as it can possibly be. - NEW "E-MTB" decal for Diffusion Black options - Chassis derived from SID - Solo Air spring - TwistLoc and OneLoc remote compatible
You’re a no-nonsense mountain biker. You push yourself hard and your equipment even harder. You want a lightweight fork you can count on to raise your game. You want a fork with the performance that’ll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. With its sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown and the traction-packed feel of its coil spring, the Recon Silver is just the fork you’ve been looking for. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26", 29" - AXLE TO CROWN: 480mm - 26"/100mm travel, 510mm - 29"/100mm travel - WEIGHT: 2069g - 26" (SA) , 2228g - 26" (Coil) , 2186g - 29" - DAMPING: TurnKey - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Coil, Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Damping: TurnKey lockout, external rebound ; Spring: Air pressure via single schrader valve (SA) / Spring via pre-load (Coil) - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum, 1-1/8" aluminum - CROWN: Forged 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm straight wall steel - LOWERS: Magnesium, 9mm QR or 15mm Maxle - RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK: Monarch R - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Diffusion Black, Gloss Black, Gloss White - REMOTES: PopLoc - OTHER: Weight based on: 265mm steerer
32 Performance forks feature black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes paired with a standard lower chassis. A FOX FLOAT air spring is combined with the FIT GRIP damper, which utilizes three positions for an easy-to-use setup to support all-around Cross-Country performance. Performance forks retain the same 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Factory Series, but black anodized upper tubes are used in place of Genuine Kashima Coat. FIT GRIP damper (with fewer adjustments and different architecture) replaces the FIT4 dampers found in 32 Factory forks. A Performance Series graphics package is found on these forks to tie in the black-on-black look. - FLOAT EVOL air spring - Lockout for increased efficiency - FIT GRIP 3-Position Lever damper - Performance Series black-on-black graphics package
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
Page 1 of 1