Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
The Salsa Guide Carbon Seatpost is lightweight, durable, and supportive when you need it most. - Carbon shaft - Bonded Aluminum two-bolt head
The Terra seatpost is the best choice for riding mixed terrain, gravel, or rough roads because it smooths the ride by allowing significant vertical compliance. The secret to this ride smoothing post is in the composite layup that we utilized. By utilizing composites with varying elongation characteristics at specific locations in the post, we enabled vertical compliance for comfort while retaining requisite strength for mixed terrain riding, all at a sub-200 gram weight (27.2 x 330 x 0). - 18mm Vertical Compliance (20mm offset / Full Extension) - 194 grams (27.2 x 330mm x 0) - Advanced composite construction delivers ride-smoothing vertical compliance. - Available in four sizes: 27.2mm x 330mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 330mm x 20mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 20mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - Proven clamp design ensures ease of adjustment and slip-free performance. - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
Our intention with Reverb AXS was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS is enabled by SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch. - Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required. - Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions. - New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost. - SRAM AXS technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS-enabled components. - Includes RockShox AXS handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery, and charger.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
The Turbine R dropper brings you the function and reliability you deserve with Race Face aesthetics to complete your build. - Built by Fox using the same chassis and internals as the Fox Transfer post - Features faster rebound than Fox Transfer - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Race Face 1x Lever or Universal Lever compatible - Matchmaker compatible - Remote sold separately
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Specialized's Command Post IRCC, offers Cruiser Control technology. With ten micro-adjust positions, you'll always be able to find just the right saddle height for descending like Gwin or climbing like Sauser. - Patented mechanical locking system with the addition of Cruiser Control Technology. - Cruiser Control technology features added positions in the cruiser control range. - Bonded lightweight aluminum micro-adjustable “alien” style head. - Dual-keyway system eliminates saddle wiggle. - Energized triple-lip wiper prevents contamination. - Durable zero-gap, dual-lip x-ring internal seal ensures long-term durability. - Ships with SRL and grip mounted lever.
Crafted from 2014 aluminum, Specialized's Pro 2 Alloy MTB Seatpost is tough and light. The laid-back, single-bolt adjusting clamp holds fast and makes attaching and positioning the seat a cinch. And, the anodized finish looks great, too.
Light, high-tech and comfortable, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Seatpost will improve your ride. It's built of Specialized's FACT carbon for a feathery weight and impressive strength and durability. Plus, the post features a cylindrical head assembly that's simple to adjust fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. The S-Works seatpost comes in a 400mm length with zero or 20mm setback, as well as a 350mm length with 20mm setback.
The RockShox Reverb 1x remote pairs the ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design and low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to the internally routed Reverb Stealth B1 so riders can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and often, for better ride control on the trail. Reverb's 1x Remote’s Bleeding Edge fitting makes bleeding quick and simple, with an updated fluid path and bleed porting to make it easier to push fluid through the system, and a dedicated bleed adapter that plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss - Adjustable return speed by turning the collar on the remote - MatchMaker X or discrete clamp options included - 2000mm hose length - Adjustment: Infinite - Remote Position: Left
When designing the WCS Kite dropper, Tom looked at what makes existing droppers fail and why their lifespan was so short. He knew service was a main contributing factor in dropper's lives, and wanted to create a post that could be easily serviced should something happen. In doing so, he created a system that is deceptively simple and incredibly reliable. The 3-position Kite offers 30mm of initial drop—the optimal height for lowered center of gravity while still providing an efficient pedal stroke—and full drop for when getting low and behind the rear end is necessary. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 310, 380mm (including 80mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: 5Nm (max) - Three travel stops (0, 30mm, full drop) - Inflation pressure: 10psi - Stealth cable routing - Compatible with a variety of brake lever and bar mount configurations including Shimano I-SPEC I / II & SRAM Matchmaker - Easily serviceable - Includes remote lever with standard clamp (lower left / upper right setup), housing and cable, barrel adjuster
- LINK Trail posts share design and features with the standard LINK posts, but come in 400 lengths - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - 235g
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Page 1 of 1