- Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - Available the Zipp SL Speed DI2 Internal Battery Mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery within the SL Speed seatpost. (Sold separately) - Matte Black finish
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets. - Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle - Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
The Terra seatpost is the best choice for riding mixed terrain, gravel, or rough roads because it smooths the ride by allowing significant vertical compliance. The secret to this ride smoothing post is in the composite layup that we utilized. By utilizing composites with varying elongation characteristics at specific locations in the post, we enabled vertical compliance for comfort while retaining requisite strength for mixed terrain riding, all at a sub-200 gram weight (27.2 x 330 x 0). - 18mm Vertical Compliance (20mm offset / Full Extension) - 194 grams (27.2 x 330mm x 0) - Advanced composite construction delivers ride-smoothing vertical compliance. - Available in four sizes: 27.2mm x 330mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 330mm x 20mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 20mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - Proven clamp design ensures ease of adjustment and slip-free performance. - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
The Turbine R dropper brings you the function and reliability you deserve with Race Face aesthetics to complete your build. - Built by Fox using the same chassis and internals as the Fox Transfer post - Features faster rebound than Fox Transfer - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Race Face 1x Lever or Universal Lever compatible - Matchmaker compatible - Remote sold separately
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
We made this post to honor your most adventurous days on the trail. From the quadzilla climbs to the serpentine descents, the Loam Dropper capitalizes on PNW's best-in-class reliability in our shortest, lightest, and most customizable package yet. The new Loam also features swappable silicone bands that hug the midcap, giving you the opportunity to match your bike (or mood). UPGRADED TRAVEL PLANS By shortening the overall post and adding 25mm of Tool-Less Travel Adjust we’ve guaranteed you more drop across a wider variety of frame designs, sizes, and body types. This means more distraction-free descents with less awkward high fives from your saddle when the trail gets rowdy. UNDER PRESSURE Slow and controlled or swift and poppy? Dial-in your dropper’s return rate with personalized pressure, courtesy of the Loam Post’s adjustable air cartridge. MAKE IT YOURS The Loam Post features a machined channel on the mid-cap that's home to a swappable silicone band. Each post comes with our standard Blackout Black band but we offer our full range of colors to match your bike, PNW cockpit or personal chakra aura.
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Page 1 of 1