The new Trail stem is forged and CNC-machined to meet the demands of today's trail riding with a sublime stiffness-to-weight ratio. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 alloy construction - 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate - Compatible with carbon composite handlebars
$15.99 - $19.00
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 4-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Simple, elegant, lightweight design can be run in negative or positive position for -17°/ 17° in rise. 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum combined with a 4-bolt faceplate provides increased stiffness. - Weight: 162g (100mm) - Length: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm (±17°) - Material: 3-D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 73° (±17°) - Steerer Tube Diameter: 11/8in - Stack Height: 40mm - Clamp Width: 40mm - Clamp Tourque: 5Nm - Finish: Matte Black with White Accents
$31.00 - $39.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
With the best materials and construction, torsional stiffness fit for the hardest riding and biggest jumps, and the great style that's in all of Thomson's components, their Direct-Mount Stem is the perfect upgrade for your DH rig. It's made of tough 7000-series aluminum bar stock with heat-treated bolts and it has a 65mm-wide handlebar clamp so you get rock-solid steering and control and outstanding durability.
This Mountain Stem from Specialized is CNC-machined, sleek and lightweight. - 3D forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminume - 6-degree rise - Oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface - Compatible with composite handlebars
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is a lightweight stem that comes in six sizes to dial in the perfect fit on your road or mountain bike. With a 6-degree rise, it's 3D forged and CNC'd from 7075 aluminum for excellent lightness and strength. The S-Works SL Stem also boasts titanium hardware, and an expander plug for carbon steerer tubes.
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Page 1 of 1