Rely on the Stella in any-condition, regardless of the forecast, day-in and day-out. This fun-loving freerider has a versatile 106mm waist with a damp, carbon construction. The rockered tip and tail allow for quick, pivoting turns, while classic construction adds stability and power to take on the burliest lines and the most playful glades.
- A 106mm waist with camber underfoot floats in powder, powers through crud, and can stomp big airs with style and ease.
- A responsive poplar wood core combined with a rockered tip and tail profile give the Stella unrivaled agility in tight trees, bumps, and a quick transfer of power on groomers.
Power & Stability
- C/FX carbon in the tip and tail add power to quick, pivoting turns. The Cork Damplifier coupled with sandwich construction create confidence-boosting stability.
- Construction: Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Shape Profile: All-Terrain Rocker
- Tail Rocker Profile: 17%
- Tip Rocker Profile: 25%
- Topsheet: Glossy
- Franchise: QST
- Norm: Adult
- Pack Ski + Binding: No
- Techno: Carbon, WoodCore
- Waist Width: 101 - 118
Choose the right ski length for you based on your height and skiing level.
Min: You have never skied before
Max: You can ski in a cautious wedge.
Min: You can make round turns with confidence on green terrain
Max: You link turns with speed control and bring skis together parallel at the end of the turn on green and easier blue runs
Min: You ski mostly parallel but may wedge or step to start the turns. Confident on green and blue runs.
Max: You use a parallel stance on smooth blue runs and are testing your skills on varied terrain and snow conditions including black runs
Min: You ski with controlled parallel turns, maintaining rhythm and speed control on groomed black runs
Max: You ski with good technique on all terrain and snow conditions, using carved short radius turns
|QST STELLA 106 (cm)||[-3.94,0]||[-1.97,+1.97]||[0,+3.94]||[+1.97, +5.91]|
|Beige/Pink / 167cm||193128613617||L41497000167||NQS252560147|
|Beige/Pink / 174cm||193128613624||L41497000174||NQS256093834|