Style it out in the park and pipe and look good doing so in the Method goggle, with an expanded field of view so you can spot and stomp landings that much easier. The Giro Method goggle takes a page from the past with bold retro styling, but has been advanced with the most modern technology.
The Giro Method Goggle has your top needs covered: crisp visibility, comfort, and of course style. First and foremost, the Method boasts a wide field of view and the best lens tech in the business thanks to a VIVID lens with Optics by ZEISS. EVAK Vent Technology keeps fogging in check even on the steamiest of efforts and the Method's triple layer face foam with microfleece facing provides all day comfort. Right away you'll notice the Method's clean and modern lines.
VIVID LENS TECHNOLOGY WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS
- VIVID is a patented lens technology—developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS Optics—that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. VIVID essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
WHITELINES 100 AWARD
- We are very grateful to receive the Whitelines 100 award on the Method goggle. "Hands down, this was our test team's favourite looking goggle of the year, with a lens that could just about make a dog see color."—Whitelines
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES
- Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM
- Triple Layer face foam with microfleece facing.
- Slash Seal Lens Interchange System
- Injection-molded cylindrical VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) friendly
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
|Fender Sienna Fade / Vivid Smoke|Vivid Infrared