Spawning from the original Contour goggle, the Contour RS, a.k.a. the Contour Reduced Size, is a slightly smaller version of the original with a refined silhouette, made for core skiers and snowboarders who have smaller-than-average faces and want gorgeous frameless style.
With a new toric lens shape that's slightly smaller than the original Contour, the Contour RS goggle hits all the marks. The new shape, combined with Expansion View Technology+ and VIVID lenses, allows you to see all the features on the mountain with clarity, so you can spot takeoffs and landings with ease, while the quick-change magnetic-assisted lens system means more time riding and less time fussing with gear. Top that off with the EVAK vent system so you don't have to worry about fogging, and a bonus low-light VIVID infrared lens with Optics by ZEISS, and you're more than ready to shred in all conditions.
EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
QUICK CHANGE LENS SYSTEM
- The Quick Change Lens System uses self-locating magnets to assist in lightning-fast lens replacement. Four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place.
TORIC VIVID LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS
- Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided by ZEISS Optics, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Quick-Change Magnetic-Assist Lens Interchange System
- Toric VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®
|Black/Grey Botanical LX / Vivid Pink|Vivid Infrared