Modern freeride and freestyle skis require a modern binding. The STRIVE 12 GW ticks all the boxes with a low center of gravity and a neutral stance in a lightweight, auto GRIPWALK compatible package. The extra wide AFD provides incredible connection to the ski and the 3-piece heel piece enhances natural flex for improved feel on snow. With superior elastic travel to keep you connected in even the roughest terrain, the STRIVE 12 GW delivers where others come up short.
TRANSMISSION: Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm)
- A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
SAFETY: +Elastic travel
- The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
POWER: XL Wings
- Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
POWER: Low profile Chassis
- Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
SAFETY: Sliding Toe pedal
- A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
EASE OF USE: Automatic Wing & Toe adjustment
- No adjustments needed to adapt the wings and toe-height to your boots. Just step-in and ski!
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Black / 90mm
|Black / 100mm