Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
$14.99 - $29.99
Premium All Purpose Bicycle Grease - Ultra smooth premium grease. - Low friction, long service life, superior corrosion protection, and anti-wear protection. - Excellent for most bicycle applications including bearings. A premium, all-purpose, NLGI #2, extreme pressure, lithium complex bicycle grease. Pedro's Grease is excellent for bearing applications, assembly tasks, threads, and component interfaces. Formulated to have an excellent dropping point, superior water resistance, and outstanding structural stability over a wide range of temperatures, Pedro's Grease is the grease of choice for those that demand the best.
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect's incredible water dispersing action! It's a perfect 'all over', after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts, and paintwork. It's ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn't just disperse water after you've given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear, and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky, protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint, and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB, & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals, & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
You train to get fitter and stronger so why train riding a germ fest?! Muc-Off's indoor training cleaner is an advanced all-purpose cleaner for all indoor trainers and gym equipment. Suitable for: Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon, plastic and vinyl. Just spray and wipe. No rinsing necessary. - Safe on all surfaces - Ensure you can train in a clean and healthy environment - Apple fragrance
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in dry and dusty conditions. Formulated with our unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and dry condition performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for unparalleled lubrication - Non-dust attracting - excels in dry and dusty conditions - Utilizes biodegradable organic compounds - Ideal for road and off-road
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
- High performance Lithium complex grease that excels in a multitude of conditions, from light duty chassis applications to extreme conditions such as wheel bearings - Formulated with a high dropping point and a robust antioxidant system, the NLGI Grade 2 grease remains stable and effective at extreme temperatures - Lithium complex thickener and high-quality base oils combine with an advanced additive package to ensure excellent protection against wear, water washout, corrosion and oxidation
Dumonde Tech Citrus Solvent
$12.00 - $21.00
Our Classic LITE chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. "Riding in" forms an extremely low-friction plating. Plating bonds to chain; can't be washed off! Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. Extremely durable and outlasts all other chain lubes! Environmentally sensitive and saves money. To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Lite BCL is less concentrated for easier application and optimum performance. We recommend the Lite Bicycle Chain Lube for road bikes. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech's Bicycle Chain Lubes on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
Our Classic ORIGINAL chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. - “Riding in” forms an extremely low-friction plating. - Plating bonds to chain; can’t be washed off! - Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes! - Environmentally sensitive and saves money. - To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Original BCL is more concentrated for exceptional durability under the most challenging conditions. The two formulas are compatible and may be used interchangeably. We recommend the Original Bicycle Chain Lube for mountain bikes, cyclo-cross, and more extreme conditions. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech’s Bicycle Chain Lube on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions..
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$9.00 - $60.50
Royal Blood mineral oil is a specially formulated, low viscosity hydraulic fluid that ensures consistent performance of Magura brakes. - Doesn't absorb water - Lubricates entire braking system
Designed to leave zero residue after application, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner displaces any moisture built up on the pad or rotor, resulting in improved and predictable braking, and reduced brake squeal. With the unique characteristic of being acetone free, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner is strong enough to clean the dirtiest rotors, yet safe enough to use around paint, carbon fiber and plastic parts. - Engineered to rapidly clean disc brake rotors and pads - Acetone-free formula
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
- Formulated with nano-ceramic boron nitride and surface bonding resins to create an ultra-slick, protective dry film - This film does not absorb abrasive contaminants, which reduces friction, prevents annoying squeaks and premature wear, and repels moisture to prevents corrosion - Sprays on to fully and evenly coat all frictional surfaces - Engineered to ensure fast engagements and smooth releases every time
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
Finish Line® Speed Degreaser™ is the fastest way to clean a bicycle drivetrain. Dry-degreasing technology requires no water rinsing as it evaporates rapidly after application to leave no residue. It's innovative turbo sprayer uses mechanical agitation to blast away contaminants from metal components. Speed™ is formulated with advanced solvents to quickly breakdown grease, grime, dust, and dirt. For most applications Speed™ requires no additional brushes or tools. Speed™ leaves no residue so lubricants can be applied to the chain immediately after application. • Dry-degreasing technology requires no water rinsing • Innovative turbo-sprayer blasts away contaminants • Advanced solvents breakdown grease and grime • Dries rapidly to leave no residue • Leaves bicycle chains clean and ready for fresh lubrication
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
- Prevents and reduces brake squealing, without impairing the braking effect - Simultaneously dissipates heat - Prevents non-uniform wear - Eliminates vibration on braking
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Hydrodynamic Chain Lube is the ultimate in bicycle chain lubricant technology. If you are looking for the most efficient chain lubricant formula for long distances and/or the harshest of weather conditions, look no further. - Ideal for Road Cycling and Cyclocross - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Petroleum free formula for eco protection - Synthetic polymers for long distance performance - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Page 1 of 2 Next page