The Yumi 80 is a high-quality freerider with Multi-Layer woodcore and Full Sidewall; it's the extension of the Women freeriding line for skiers who value easy handling paired with dynamic skiing. The Glass Frame makes the ski forgiving and easier to control than a ski with Titanal frame. In combination with the 3D radius sidecut, this ski rides amazingly light and effortlessly both on and off the piste.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Skiing Level: Beginner, Intermediate
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dark Grey/Brown / 154cm||821264704820||120420.154||YUM176037794|
|Dark Grey/Brown / 161cm||821264704837||120420.161||YUM176260571|
|Dark Grey/Brown / 168cm||821264704844||120420.168||YUM174157008|