A women’s specific, all-mountain, the Stance 88 is a resort shredder powered by edge-gripping Metal TwinFrame technology. Confidently go wherever the mountain takes you with the ski’s C/FX and karuba woodcore and a progressive, easy-to-navigate frontside sidecut.
- When a race-inspired sidecut pairs up with a Metal Twinframe laminate the result is confidence-inspiring edge grip whether you're laying down a turn on piste or off.
Maneuverable and progressive
- A frontside sidecut teams up with a mix karuba poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you're railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
- Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a mix karuba poplar woodcore to create a damp, hard-charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed and terrain.
Karuba / Poplar Full Woodcore
- Woodcore is a mix between poplar and karuba, to offer a specific women's construction. Karuba offers lightweight and inertia.
Metal Twin Frame
- A titanal top core TI layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows, strategically placed in the tip and tail, frame Salomon's proprietary C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability and dampening.
- STH2 WTR 13
- Warden MNC 11
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Tip-Waist-Tail||120mm – 88mm – 102mm (161cm)|
|Core||Karuba / Poplar Full Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 161cm||193128297640||L41137400161||NST183972981|