Specifically designed for women, the S/MAX 70 W combines lightness and agility so you can stay comfortable on the slopes.
- A material with consistent density that ensures progressivity and power transmission.
Polyurethane + Sense amplifier
- The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer, and acceleration at the end of the turn.
My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf
- New anatomically designed pre-shaped Perf liner without internal and external stitches. To improve comfort, precision, and ensure a warmer fit.
Women calf adjuster
- The specific Women Calf Adjuster allows more fitting options (perimeter +11mm & height +4mm) to adapt to different women's calf morphologies.
- A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and to offer constant elasticity
Alpine pre-mounted ISO 5355
- Alpine pads are pre-mounted and inter-compatible with alpine bindings ISO 9462.
- A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
4 riveted aluminum 3D
- Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization, and personalized foot hold.
- Tool-free tooth adjustment
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Powerstrap||Yes, 180° 35mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/White/Garnet Pink / 25/25.5||889645992914||L4087270025/25.5||SMA326530285|