Developed with four-time Freeride World Tour champion Marion Haerty, the After Hours Snowboard is designed for the hard-working all-mountain woman. It delivers a playful twin-like feel in the powder and stands up to full-send mode, carving packed snow and traversing hard conditions with confidence.
Explosive Pop and Stability
AmpTek Elite features 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop, and stability.
Smooth Ride, Focused Edge Control
L.I.T.E. Grip enhances edge pressure on toe and heel sides when you need it most.
Smooth Turn Transitions
Radcut turn design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts profiles for responsive maneuverability at low speeds and enhanced stability at higher speeds.
Lively Pop, Maximum Stability
Twin All-Mountain flex maximizes pop and balance for all-terrain freestyle riding.
All-Mountain Power and Stability
Mid-stiff flex for a stable blend of power and forgiveness for all-mountain freestyle riding.
100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests.
- Shape: Directional
- Insert setback: 1cm-1cm-1cm-1cm
- Inserts number: 6*2
- Core: Wood 5620
- Base density: 7500 Sintered
- Base details: 3635 (145), 3754 (149), 3863 (153), 3960 (156)
- Flex rate: Flex 7/10
- Waist: 24.2cm-24.4cm-24.6cm-24.8cm
- Sidecut: Radcut (Deep Progressive)
- Rocker Camber: Amptek Elite
- Radius: 4.8/5.3m-5.2/5.7m-5.6/6.1m-6/6.6m
- Stance width min/max: 46 to 58cm-46 to 58cm-48 to 60cm-48 to 60cm
- Suggested weight: 40 to 75kg / 90 to 165 lbs
- Boot size: 28 to 28.5cm max
AMPTEK ELITE ROCKER
- Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring stiff extremities and a softer waist, AMPTEK ELITE is composed of 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop, and stability.
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
LITE FRAME TECHNOLOGY
- Our industry-first, visible breakthrough innovation, L.I.T.E. FRAME core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption for enhanced maneuverability, playfulness, and ultra-smooth ride control.