The Revenant delivers surfy, next-generation freeride performance with a zest for powder and all-mountain riding. RadCut design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts with a flat base for playful turning and seamless edge transitions. Serrated edges add extra control in hard snow, while a twin all-mountain camber profile maintains explosive power and pop creating a board that rips with loads of energy.
Balanced Edge Grip and Float
AmpTek All-Mountain Rocker offers a well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float
Confident Edge Control
5S Serrated Edges enhance edge grip for confident carving with a smooth feel
Maneuverability and Grip
RadCut turn technology allows playful ease-of-use at slower speeds and full-length edge grip at higher speeds
Lively Pop, Great Balance
Twin All-Mountain flex maximizes pop and balance for freestyle riding
All-Mountain Power and Stability
Mid-stiff flex for a stable blend of power and forgiveness for all-mountain freestyle riding
100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests
- Shape: Twin
- Insert setback: 1.3cm-1.3cm-1.3cm
- Inserts number: 6*2
- Core: Wood 6420
- Base density: 7500 Sintered
- Base details: 4345 (159), 4511 (163), 4636 (166)
- Flex rate: Flex 8/10
- Waist: 26.1cm-26.3cm-26.5cm
- Sidecut: Serrated Edges (5S) + Radcut (Intermediate)
- Rocker Camber: Amptek All Mountain
- Radius: 5.6/6.7m-5.7/6.8m-5.7/6.9m
- Stance width min/max: 52 to 64cm-52 to 64cm-52 to 64cm
- Suggested weight: 60 to 95kg / 130 to 210 lbs
- Boot size: >29.5cm
AMPTEK ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring softer extremities and a stiffer waist, AMPTEK ALL-MOUNTAIN has a 60/40 rocker/camber blend for well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float.
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
SERRATED EDGES 5S
- Our exclusive 5S SERRATED EDGE technology offers five, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.