The men's Rossignol Crank BOA H4 snowboard boots deliver the support you need for progressive all-mountain riding. A BOA Fit System offers a snug, precision fit with the turn of a dial. The H4 dial auto retracts for quick, on-the-fly adjustments. A stiff articulated cuff complements the smooth boot flex for the support to push and build your skills. Thermo-moldable liners keep your feet warm and let you get a custom fit to match your foot shape. Hidden lace guides minimize wear, while a rubber outsole extends durability and provides confident grip on and off the board.
The BOA Fit System delivers micro-adjustable lacing for the perfect fit and support to match your riding style and the conditions
Three-piece tongue conforms to foot for superior fit and comfort
Soft, Supportive Flex
Articulated shell lets upper and lower shells move independently for smooth progressive flex
Three-point heel harness enhances ankle support and heel retention inside liner
Thermo-moldable insulated liner offers easy customization, personalized comfort and reduced heat loss
OrthoLite EVA dual-layer die cut foot bed provides elevated stability and features 52% recycled materials
- Boots upper construction: Articulated Cuff
- Boots upper lacing: BOA H4 Coiler
- Boots liner: Insulated Thermo Moldable W/3 Point Lacing
- Boots foot bed: Ortholite Dual Layer Die cut W/52% Recycled Waste
- Boots midsole: EVA
- Boots outsole: Stitched Rubber Outsole
- Boots extra: 3P Tongue, Synthetic Leather Upper Quarters/Mesh Upper Tongue
- Boots flex rate: Flex 5
BOA® & BOA® COILER™
- Boa® Fit System dials and laces are lifetime warrantied and allow an effortless and precise tightening of your boot with a quick release. The Coiler™ version automatically retracts lace slack, making closure and release even quicker. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
- The upper part of the shell moves independently from the lower part. Reducing shell bending and providing a softer flex and smoother support. Featured on: Crank Boa®/Laced and Alley Boa®.
- Our anatomically molded heel and ankle pocket eliminates heel lift and locks your foot into the back of the boot, enhancing comfort and support for optimized performance.
|Size to choose |
|Foot length |
|Foot length |
|EU size||UK size|
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Black/Orange / 8||03607684010232||RFL0013 000080||CRA275824560|
|Black/Orange / 9||03607684010256||RFL0013 000090||CRA277470600|
|Black/Orange / 11||03607684010294||RFL0013 000110||CRA278448260|
|Black/Orange / 12||03607684010300||RFL0013 000120||CRA273660690|