Follow your adventure off the paved path.
Built for Endurance
- Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed specifically for women, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
- Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
- Liv’s 3F women’s-specific design, Advanced-Grade Composite fork and ALUXX tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer.
Why We Love It
- Comfortable and stable on paved and rough roads, the Avail AR opens up a whole new treasure chest of possibilities. Whether it’s navigating asphalt or venturing through an unpaved short cut, it is smooth on flats, spry on climbs and confident on descents. Avail AR features the latest women’s endurance geometry with a lightweight ALUXX frame and wide tires that ride steady on-road and off when you need it. Vibrations are diminished with an Advanced-Grade Composite fork and D-Fuse seatpost. Maintain control with precise OverDrive steerer and powerful disc brakes. This bike also accommodates a rack and fenders to keep you equipped on longer hauls.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive, disc
- Wheels: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Crankset: Shimano Sora, 34/50
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive, disc|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Hubs||Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Spokes||Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Tires||Giant S-R3 AC, 700 x 32c|
|Crankset||Shimano Sora, 34/50|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-HG400, 11x34|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Sora|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse, alloy|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grayish Blue/Gunmetal Black / X-Small||4712878592957||2100029223||AVA21525148E|
|Pale Mauve/Metallic Black / Small||4712878592667||2100029124||AVA18525399E|