Premium All-Mountain Performance
Modern freeride styling teams up with advanced technical features to provide fit, comfort, and protection for long days chasing the perfect turn, exploring the mountain with family, or venturing into the backcountry. Warmth and comfort are driven by the Plush Max lining, our In Form 2 fit system, and adjustable venting. And for the highest levels of protection, we arm the Tenaya with our proprietary Spherical Technology, powered by MIPS, to reduce rotational energy during certain impacts through our unique two-part construction.
- IN FORM 2 FIT SYSTEM—The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds—even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- FIDLOCK MAGNETIC BUCKLE CLOSURE—The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way: Strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force.
- THERMOSTAT CONTROL—Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- STACK VENT TECHNOLOGY—Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- HYBRID CONSTRUCTION—Hybrid Construction merges a durable ventilated Hard Shell upper with an In-Mold Construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added protection and style. With Hybrid Construction the helmet is beefed up for added durability while remaining lightweight. Hybrid Construction also features an impact-absorbing and lightweight EPS foam liner.
|Matte Ano Harbor Blue / Medium