Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Nothing says, “see me now,” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 100 lumens output - Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 77-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb 100 employs a custom-made, built-in reflector that allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included for flexible mounting options. Features - Lumen Output: 100 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 136h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 82g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Highly Visible up to 1 Mile - 100 Lumen Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Fast Flash—96:00h - Pulse Flash—136:00h - Steady High—72:00h - Steady Low—127:00h
For much of night riding, the key to survival is not only seeing but also being seen, the CherryBomb 35 addresses the latter. By incorporating a unique multi-directional collimator specifically designed for cycling, the CherryBomb 35 maximizes visibility by dispersing light to the sides of the rider as well as to the rear, effectively eliminating blind spots to upcoming automobiles. To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb 35 employs a custom made, built in reflector which allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included, for flexible mounting options. - Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) - A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc. - Visible up to 1 mile - Internal reflector = visible if light on off mode - Easily replaceable AAA batteries - Super bright day time flash mode - Be Seen by cars = Be Safe - FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant WARRANTY The CherryBomb 35 is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Tail Light - Seatpost Mount - 2 AAA Batteries
The NiteRider Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye-catching visibility in both day and night. Features - Lumen Output: 110 - 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:45 – 17:00hrs - Charge Time: 2:30hrs - Weight: 28g - Battery: Li-Po - Low Battery Indicator - 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Times - Pulse Flash—7:00h - Flash—6:00h - Fast Flash—17:00h - Steady High—1:45h - Steady Med—4:00h - Steady Low—8:30h
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
The Gravity Tail Light has a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration or swerving and automatically changes to a super-bright, solid beam to warn following traffic. - Automatic accelerometer brake light function shines 100 lumens bright - 2 Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (12 hours), Flash - 80 lumens (30 hours) - USB-rechargeable li-polymer battery - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting
The PDW USB-rechargeable Io taillight has two super-bright LEDs for a great value, and offers a super-quick charge time of only 2.5 hours. The Io has 3 different modes, steady, flash, and pulse, and is perfect for urban riding. - 3 modes (runtime) Steady (10h) Flash (20h) Pulse (20h) - Seatstay mount included - UV-proof rubber strap bracket for easy on and off included - Includes Micro USB-recharging cord
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Page 1 of 2 Next page